Conditions Of Use
TUTORTUNES SINGLE USER LICENSE (Students and Teachers)
Tutortunes come with a “Single User” license which has the following conditions –
- Teachers with a Single User License may display Tutortunes video and audio within classes(and make necessary copies to do this) but may NOT copy or record video or audio files to give to students. Printout materials may be copied and given to students as part of a class.
- Heavily discounted extra user licenses are offered to teachers for their students when purchasing the Tutortunes complete collection.
- Students who have purchased a Single User License or received an access code or Tutortunes materials from their teacher may only use Tutortunes for their own personal use. Students may copy files to put on their own devices (ie ipod) for their own personal use.
- Tutortunes are a fun and entertaining add-on to aid in the learning development of English and come with no warrantee that they will improve your English. They should be used in conjunction with a recognized English Course.
- On occasions users may receive an access code with their purchase so they can create a user id to log-in and download Tutortunes from the site. In this case users agree to keep their username and password and access code confidential.